What is Hive Power ?
How does Hive Power work?
Features of HIVE POWER
- Open platform– Hive Power will grant permission for the incorporating the third-party software and the hardware manufacturers to utilize their platform.
- Marketplace design– such a structure gives permission for the trading of any sort of extra energy between users, and it also enhances co-operation in-between the Hives.
- Grid-friendly structure– The Hive Power energy ecosystem function in compliance along with everyday grid essentials of power quality, peak shaving, and current limitation.
- Micro-grids– Hive Power will have the integration of the micro-grids and will enable safe and optimal operation of the energy trading. Furthermore, it will also help the most reliable technique for the energy asset management.
Initial Token Offering
- Token Name : Hive token
- Symbol : HVT
- Total Supply : 1.00.000.000
- Accept : Ethereum (Smart contract)
- available Token for Crowsale: 50 million HVT
- SoftCap : $1 Million USD Hardcap : $11.75 million USD.
- Token Price : 0.25$ / HVT
- Bonus: Yes
- Royal Jelly Phase — 5’000’000 HVT The first crowdsale phase comprises 5% of the generated HVT tokens. Investors in the first batch will receive a 30% bonus on the Public Sale price.
- Honey Phase — 20’000’000 HVT The second crowdsale phase comprises 20% of the generated HVT tokens. Investors in the second batch will receive a 10% bonus on the Public Sale price.
- Propolis Phase — 25’000’000 HVT The last crowdsale phase comprises 25% of the generated HVT tokens.
Token Distribution & Allocatiom
- Q1 2017 Research and R&D projects on Smart Grid at SUPSI
- Q3 2017 Hive Power foundation
- Q4 2017 Demo on simulated testbed Demo on simulated testbed – In order to develop a preliminary case of the self-consumption community and the Ethereum meter prototypes, Hive Power built a first demo testbed, aiming to simulate a simple case of a Hive. More specifically, Demo Hive is constituted by two Workers (a producer and a consumer) and a Queen. Under the hardware point of view, the workers are based on a system-on-chip from Samsung tied to an industrial electrical meter. The Queen device is a Raspberry Pi 3; primarily it has to manage the interactions between the Hive components and the external grid.
- Q2 2018 Hive Power 1.0 The Hive will consist of single household Workers and multi-family buildings, coupled to a low voltage grid in Switzerland. The Queen will be operated by the local DSO.
- Q1 2019 Hive Power 2.0 Innovative features such as access to the flexibility market and real-time operation will be implemented to improve economic and technical performance. A micro-grid testbed will be set in a developing country.
- Q1 2020 Hive Power 3.0 The Hive capabilities will be extended through new features, such as investment pools, auto topology discovery, self-healing (fault detection) and multi-owner Hives.
Hive Power Team
Hive Power Advisor
Incoming search terms:
- next ico token