Energy electricity is something that can not be separated from human life, almost every modern human activity today requires electrical energy. Thus the need for energy will and continues to increase from year to year. but the increasing demand for electrical energy does not go hand in hand with the increase in electricity production. if this continues to be left then it will create a very serious problem in the future.
With the increasing demand for electrical energy, renewable alternative electric energy became popular. Although the initial stays cost a little expensive investment, the long-term benefit was the decline in utility bills even without electricity bills. but the problem exists that most of the electrical energy generated by households or organizations have excess energy, and so far the excess is wasted. The Hive Power project opens up a vast opportunity to benefit from the excess energy. The availability of electrical energy is a necessity, Hive power offers a solution to distribute energy surplus to the network and provide benefits to the community, extra income for the advantages and more affordable energy for the needy.
What is Hive Power ?
Hive Power is a unique project that works on blockchain technology and opens up truly unique opportunities for everyone who use this platform, every person who has autonomous sources of electricity installed will be able to sell surpluses to the community.
How does Hive Power work?
The blockchain-based platform, called Hive Power, aims to develop a system that allows energy consumers to build an energy society where energy is shared between each other in the Ethereum Blockchain The platform is an independent organization that creates opportunities for communities to share energy with all participants and benefit from participation in the blockchain energy platform.
Hive Power is an interface to the electrical network, monitored by an Ethereum meter with a hardware oracle, a cryptographically-verified anti-manipulation sensor. Oracle’s energy-certified energy data is collected through blockchain and is tokenized by a smart contract. It also has a forecast service that will tell you about energy purchasing/usage systems and a bidding system that interacts with the Hive of a worker smart contract.
Features of HIVE POWER
- Open platform– Hive Power will grant permission for the incorporating the third-party software and the hardware manufacturers to utilize their platform.
- Marketplace design– such a structure gives permission for the trading of any sort of extra energy between users, and it also enhances co-operation in-between the Hives.
- Grid-friendly structure– The Hive Power energy ecosystem function in compliance along with everyday grid essentials of power quality, peak shaving, and current limitation.
- Micro-grids– Hive Power will have the integration of the micro-grids and will enable safe and optimal operation of the energy trading. Furthermore, it will also help the most reliable technique for the energy asset management.
Initial Token Offering
The Crowsale will start on June 12th, 2018 and finish on June 30th, 2018 or when the hard cap is reached.
- Token Name : Hive token
- Symbol : HVT
- Total Supply : 1.00.000.000
- Accept : Ethereum (Smart contract)
- available Token for Crowsale: 50 million HVT
- SoftCap : $1 Million USD Hardcap : $11.75 million USD.
- Token Price : 0.25$ / HVT
- Bonus: Yes
Bonus Structure :
- Royal Jelly Phase — 5’000’000 HVT The first crowdsale phase comprises 5% of the generated HVT tokens. Investors in the first batch will receive a 30% bonus on the Public Sale price.
- Honey Phase — 20’000’000 HVT The second crowdsale phase comprises 20% of the generated HVT tokens. Investors in the second batch will receive a 10% bonus on the Public Sale price.
- Propolis Phase — 25’000’000 HVT The last crowdsale phase comprises 25% of the generated HVT tokens.
Token Distribution & Allocatiom
- Q1 2017 Research and R&D projects on Smart Grid at SUPSI
- Q3 2017 Hive Power foundation
- Q4 2017 Demo on simulated testbed Demo on simulated testbed – In order to develop a preliminary case of the self-consumption community and the Ethereum meter prototypes, Hive Power built a first demo testbed, aiming to simulate a simple case of a Hive. More specifically, Demo Hive is constituted by two Workers (a producer and a consumer) and a Queen. Under the hardware point of view, the workers are based on a system-on-chip from Samsung tied to an industrial electrical meter. The Queen device is a Raspberry Pi 3; primarily it has to manage the interactions between the Hive components and the external grid.
- Q2 2018 Hive Power 1.0 The Hive will consist of single household Workers and multi-family buildings, coupled to a low voltage grid in Switzerland. The Queen will be operated by the local DSO.
- Q1 2019 Hive Power 2.0 Innovative features such as access to the flexibility market and real-time operation will be implemented to improve economic and technical performance. A micro-grid testbed will be set in a developing country.
- Q1 2020 Hive Power 3.0 The Hive capabilities will be extended through new features, such as investment pools, auto topology discovery, self-healing (fault detection) and multi-owner Hives.
Hive Power Team